Update July 2021
QPSL is a COVID secure site. QPSL conducts regular Covid-19 risk assessments in line with the latest Government guidance, and all employees have been trained and inducted in maintaining a COVID-19 safe and secure working environment.
Creating Covid-19 Safe Working Environment:
1. Covid-19 risk assessment undertaken with regular reviews in line with Government guidelines.
2. Covid-19 signage and information displayed across the company.
3. We have implemented Social Distancing controls to ensure a safe working environment in all areas of the company.
4. Hygiene routines and increased cleaning schedules have been implemented for factory and offices.
5. Increased hand washing routines implemented as per Government guidelines.
6. Hand sanitiser stations are available across the company and personal sanitiser bottles have been provided for all employees.
7. Personal Protective Equipment is available when required and on employee request.
8. We are working from home wherever possible and video meetings are in place to reduce face to face contact.
9. Regular temperature checks on employees and site visitor restrictions are in place.
10. Support, training for all employees and their families.