BOOK A RIBA CPD
UPDATE: Because of the coronavirus our RIBA CPD is available via video conference – Please complete the below form to book.
The Dacatie RIBA approved CPD program offers architects, specifiers and building contractors up to date information about insulated cavity closers. Entitled ‘Close that cavity’ the CPD explains how these products help meet current Building Regulation requirements at the cavity reveals around windows and doors. The seminars are part of the RIBA core curriculum.
What does the CPD cover?
– The function of a cavity closer at window and door reveals
– How they prevent water ingress and act as a thermal barrier around the reveals
– Closer insulation that can help prevent break-in and break-out fire from cavities
– All relevant Building Regulations that stipulate the requirements for cavity closers
– Environmental and Health and Safety considerations, including BREEAM and SAP
– Examples of best practice
How long is the CPD?
The seminar lasts 45-60 minutes including time for a Q and A session. As part of the RIBA core curriculum syllabus the program also earns double CPD points for those attending.
How do I book this CPD?
Either complete the form below or call the office to book on 0161 627 4222.